F-1 Student Visa Program
Welcome to Life USA Orlando!
International students who wish to come to the USA in order to take our Super Intensive English course are required by law to apply for a F-1 student visa at their country of origin.
Life USA Orlando is authorized under Federal law to enroll
non-immigrant F-1 students.
Super Intensive Life
Our intensive program offers integrated skills with a focus on communicative English including an emphasis on vocabulary and pronunciation plus extra grammar practice.
Classes 4 days a week - Monday through Thursday - 18 hours /week
Morning: 9am - 1h30pm
Evening: 6pm -10h30pm
1. Make contact with our team through the link below and follow the steps below:
Get ready to prepare all necessary documents:
Life USA's Application Form
Life USA's Enrollment Agreement
Copy of your passport and of all dependents (if applicable)
Declaration of Finances
Affidavit of Financial Support (for students with sponsors only)
2. Life USA Orlando offers different ways of payment!
3. After delivering all documentation wait for your application to be processed (3 business days). If approved, the students will receive an Acceptance Letter via e-mail and your I-20 form by Fedex Express mail.
4.Schedule your interview at the American Consulate in your home country.
5. Inform us of your visa approval or denial ASAP. You can arrive in the USA 30 days before the beginning of your classes. Don't forget to contact us as soon as you arrive in US.
6. When in US come to one of our units to take your placement test and attend the Orientation session before your class starts.
7. Begin your studies!
Contact us now and ask for your admission package.
Transferring In Students
If you already are in the USA under a F-1 visa and would like to transfer to our school follow these steps:
1. Bring us ALL the following documents:
Life USA's Application form
Life USA Orlando Transfer In Form
Copy of your passport and dependents (if applicable)
Copy of your F-1 visa and F-2 visa of dependents (if applicable)
Current I-20 and ALL prior I-20s from all previous schools attended and dependents (if applicable)
Copy of I-94 https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home and dependents (if applicable)
Academic transcripts from all previously attended schools
Declaration of Finances signed and Bank Statements
Affidavit of Financial support (if you have a sponsor)
2. Receive the transfer approval or denial within 3 business days.
3. Receive our Acceptance Letter and take it along with the Life USA Orlando Transfer In Form to your current school for the DSO signature and return it to Life USA Orlando.
4.Take the Placement Test and attend the mandatory Orientation session.
5. Begin your studies!
Contact us now and ask for your transfer in package!