“The most recommended school in Orlando!”
Founded by academic professionals with more than 20 years of experience in English teaching, Life USA has become the number 1 most recommended English school in Orlando for residents and international students who want to focus their learning on integrated skills with an emphasis in communication. We offer a comfortable structure and have well qualified teachers, focused on the needs of the students. At Life USA, the search for better learning enables students to explore the creativity and development of English as a second language.
Provide high quality teaching to our students by providing a unique learning experience helping them to achieve their linguistic goals in personal, professional or academical areas.
Our vision is to be a model of excellence in educating international students to become a citizen of the world and be the best reference for their overall development.
Life USA Orlando’s locations in Hunter’s Creek and Metrowest are easily accessible. Both facilities are located in beautiful neighborhoods with comfortable parking and easy access to a variety of shopping, restaurants and many other amenities.
We are just a few miles away from important companies like Lockheed Martin, Hard Rock Cafe, and attractions like Universal Studios, Festival Bay, Disney Parks, Florida Mall, Millenia Mall and the Market Place. We are also close to hotels, restaurants, and meeting places in Orlando like the Convention Center. Students that enjoy soccer games have easy access to the Orlando City Stadium, and hundreds of other free activities and natural parks.
Our program is based on the CEFR – Common European Framework with a Communicative English approach. This method guides the students through a smooth learning process, exploring the four skills: reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
Our sites offer comfortable structure and are well located in the best and most accessible neighborhoods in the city, with easy access and parking.
Our two locations neighborhoods offer excellent conveniences such as supermarkets, pharmacies, and restaurants, as well as easy access to the city’s major shopping centers and major tourist attractions.
- • Learn English faster than the traditional methods with a focus on communication skills.
- • Details - Classes 3 times/week – 6 hours/week
- The best option for busy students who want to learn fast!
- • The program offers integrated skills with a focus on communicative English with an emphasis on vocabulary and pronunciation.
- • Details - Classes 4 times/week – 12 hours/week
- The best option for students who want to focus on all language skills!
- • The program offers integrated skills with a focus on communicative English with an emphasis on vocabulary and pronunciation plus extra grammar practice.
- • Details - Classes 5 times/week – 18 hours/week
- • Available exclusively for permanent residents
- • This program is available for permanent residents only.